Monday, April 8, 2013

MSP week 4

What  are you learning about  the various ways  to evaluate an investment in a company?  Do you see more value  to one method over another?  If the company answers quickly and knows what they are talking about I feel like I can trust them more.  I value the methods of just asking them questions straight up and if they don't know the question then i feel like i shouldn't donate to a charity that can't answer questions on themselves.



Are you finding  that it’s easy  or difficult  to evaluate non-profit organizations
for a potential investment in their cause? I am finding it more difficult then i first thought that it would be because I can't know for shure if they are giving me all the right facts.  They could easily fake facts and unless I know everything about them then they would be able to get away with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment